Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today I'm Princess Emily!!!

I feel like a princess, a maybe 9 year old princess who is still dreaming of a white horse prince...  Nah... forget prince, I got something better, a box of soap just for me!  All the way from Spain!  I had joined a soap swap project from Spain hosted by Soap Artists about 2 month ago, this is the original post: International Exchange - International Soap Swap  I had the honor to be paired up with Teresa from Barcelona.  Teresa is a hobby soaper who does not sell in public but is very active in bath & body forums in Spain.  To honor this swap, I had made a batch of soap with Teresa in mind: Soap for Spanish Soap Swap 
We exchange emails despite the language barrier, we talk about soaps, what we like and not like.  Then as   soon as my soaps were ready to travel, there they went, across the ocean to Barcelona, Spain.  And in return, I received a box made by Teresa!  I can see all the details she put into work, the teddy bear, the lace, my name... oh... can you see the bubbly pink hearts floating in the air?!

This photo is taken by Teresa before she wrapped them all up in the box:

9 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow!! Thats amazing!! I recognize one of those soaps... the blue swirly one on top, the photo she took! At least I think so... she got beautiful soaps :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa has no online blog or store or facebook page though. Where have you seen her soaps?!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Emily, really Teresa is an artist.
    I'm happy.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Teresa is so crafty! I love all the personal touches she did for me!

      Delete
  3. Lovely soaps,lovely work(Teresa eres un cielo!)and lovely girls,both:Emily and Teresa.
    Enjoy them,
    with love,
    Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Absolutely wow! You are such a lucky gal, you received some gorgeous soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky princess! These are all so lovely. The aqua and white clouds is intriguing, well they all are like yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those all look amazing and that box is just fantastic! What a wonderful gift from Teresa! What an artist!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis